19 July 2009

'as soon as they get the watermelon, i'm in!'



the delicious title of this post comes from MM, who has started her own magnificent blog, one that actually has a substantial purpose, unlike my own.

i love how my friends have basically just chosen the blog topics for me. i'm just spreading it all around amongst the two and a half of you who give a damn.

our favorite RNC chair is back at it again, enticing people of color to join the GOP with "potato salad and collard greens." sigh. his misplaced attempt at diversity just bricked.

2 comments:

  1. MM here: i dislike michael steele even more than sarah palin. didn't think it was possible...

    taking over for olberman and declaring him the WORST PERSON IN THE WOOORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dumb ass! I got the potato salad,I don't need your damn potato salad and I definitly don't need your stupid B.S. about how your part stopped stopped slavery i.e. isn't racist...yeah ok

    ReplyDelete